A new era of Instant Messaging/Social app allowing access to a blockchain community
Token Sale will start in:
Private and Secure by Design
Stex Messenger uses state of the art technology to ensure your messages and transactions are yours and yours alone. Stex Messenger removes intermediaries to keep your messages private and your assets secure. Communicate with confidence.
Private, Secure Communication
Stex Messenger is a messenger, crypto wallet, and Web3 browser built with state of the art technology.
Token Issuance & ICO Structure
ICO Fund Utilization: 98% Underlying Assets, 2% Operational Expenses
Token Type: ERC20 – Ethereum Blockchain
Token Symbol: STMR
Token Name: STMR
Maximum Supply (Hard Cap): 88 888 888
Available for Purchase: 75 555 555
Price Per Token
Pre-sale (1 Week, up to 4 000 000 tokens): $0.90
Pre-sale & first 48 hours of ICO: $1.05
48 hrs to Week 4 of ICO: $1.10
Week 4-6 of ICO: $1.15
Week 6 to 10 ICO: $1.20
Chat, Browse, Transact on Your Terms
Stex Messenger combines a decentralized messenger, wallet, and DApp browser into a powerful, private, and secure communication tool.
Truly Private Messaging
Stex Messenger uses the peer-to-peer protocol Whisper and end-to-end encryption to protect your communication from third party interference. Only you can view your messages.
Chat, Browse, Transact on Your Terms
Secure Crypto Wallet
Safely send, store and receive crypto assets including ERC20 and some ERC721 tokens. Only you hold the keys to your serverless wallet. Intuitive design protects you from attack.
Chat, Browse, Transact on Your Terms
Decentralized Web3 Browser
Navigate the growing ecosystem of decentralized applications from our Web3-enabled browser, without being tracked. Browse the latest marketplaces, exchanges, games, and more.
Available positions at Stex INC
C++ Developer$72,000 - $78,000
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
Administrative Assistant$42,000 - $48,000
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
Planning, scheduling, and promoting events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems
Resolve routine and complex inquiries
Aptitude to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments
Assisting with cryptocurrency conversion
Assisting with equipment local research and samples purchasing for the company needs
Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
Participating in exhibitions and business trips
Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
Content Manager$12,000 - $18,000
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
Company is seeking a front-end developer with a fundamental understanding of full-cycle web development to join our team.
- Passion for great design, user experience and site usability
- 2-4+ years of demonstrated professional experience in all major UX disciplines – information architecture, user interface design and content strategy across a variety of environments – web applications, websites and mobile
- 2-4+ years of demonstrated professional experience in front-end development
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in a focus on iconography in UI
- Demonstrated methodologies for prototyping
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A portfolio that shows you’re equally adept at both conceptual and editorial-style writing and experienced in working for clients in a wide range of industries
- Keen insight into human behavior: knowing what consumers find believable, interesting, attractive, provocative and compelling
- Dedication to working in a collaborative environment to develop and deliver the best ideas
Marketing Manager$36,000 - $39,000
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
Personal Assistant$42,000 - $48,000
An opportunity exists for an experienced professional PA to join our team. This role offers the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment with a wide variety of talented people. You'll be responsible for all facets of administration. Central to the role will be establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing day to day support to Partners and Managers and provide additional support to the wider team as required.
- Diary management
- Monitoring of Partner’s mailboxes, telephone and voicemail when absent from office or in meetings and direct enquires appropriately
- Monitor and update Partner’s to do list
- Document production
- Billing and debtor management
- Travel booking
- Event and functions organisation
- Database maintenance
- Team and client communications
- Ad-hoc range of administrative tasks and team support
- Photocopying and binding as required
- Contribute to developing strategies to improve current administration systems